- IT Administration
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full-time Non Benefited
POSITION SUMMARY: The University Telephone Receptionist is responsible to assure all callers who request assistance as directed by the University's main incoming telephone lines receive the help they need; maintains all documentation necessary for to perform these duties; maintains electronic telephone listings on the BJU intranet.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all mainline telephone requests for assistance
- Maintain all telephone receptionist documentation
- Maintain Campus Directory departmental and personal listings for the BJU intranet
- Oversee distribution of AT&T Yellow Pages directories
- Input telephone information into InfoMan and eGuide as needed
- Apply standards of excellence in all interactions with the University constituency.
- Handle all callers in a friendly, professional and courteous manner.
- Administrative duties as assigned and as time allows
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to anticipate needs and propose effective solutions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to respond well with a calm, efficient, kind attitude that will encourage confidence in BJU
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- High school graduate or GED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!